Every entity on CollabDeen has a set of Public and Private layers for the privacy and security of our global communities and users.
Community administrators can choose to make their Community public or private.
- Public Community: Community posts, updates, events, polls and more happening in the community will be visible to all CollabDeen users, globally + non-members who are yet to join your community.
- Private Community - Visible to only members who join your community after Admin approves to let you join.
To change the privacy of a Community you admin:
- Go to your admin section on the App, click Community settings on the menu and select your Community.
- Click More then select Edit Community Settings.
- Scroll down to Privacy and click Change Privacy Setting.
- Select Public or Private and then click Confirm.
- Scroll down and click Save.
For all Community:
- Communities on CollabDeen are limited to one privacy setting change every, you will not get a second chance again.
- Once the privacy setting is changed, and if you are not able to make necessary changes, reach out to us by creating a ticket, subjected to approval.
For Communities with 5,000 members or more:
- Private communities can't change to public.
For Communities with fewer than 5,000 members:
- The privacy of the community can be changed to either setting (public or private).
Note: All members of your community will receive a notification when you change the privacy.